Friday, January 2, 2015

Here's to a Great 2015!

Although we do take quite a few pictures, I'm not a big social media sharer on Facebook or Instagram, but I thought I'd share some of my favorite moments from 2014 here on my blog for my family and close friends to enjoy:

Lanikai Beach on Oahu in January
Camel Racing at Date Festival in Indio, CA in February
Hiking in Santa Ana Mountains west of Lake Elsinore in March

Logan and Haley's wedding in April


We were on TV in April, too!
Big Bear Lake in May

My nephew Sale at our house in August
Converted this old radio to Bluetooth in September
Riley's Farm in Oak Glen, CA in October

My spiders in my lab in October

Playing B-ball at Hunter Park in November

The Averetts came to visit California in December











1 comment:

  1. Dear Steve,
    We feel incredibly left out.
    Sincerely,
    June & July

    ReplyDelete